• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corazon (US/CA Division)

So How's It Going? Im Just Chilling :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkitThePsyco

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys come on now can we just stop with the flame on our forums (Talking to our members also) it's rather childish and annoying, its kinda pathetic how people can get so worked up over a game (and yes im kinda a hypocrite but I admit to it) so we all should just knock it off, especially when clans start to DDoS one another and I'm tired of getting booted off cause of it so im just going to say it now, Drop it the flame is over and anyone who decides to carry on, a mod will be brought in and if its one of our members you will either get demoted or kicked from the clan!

MaverickMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys come on now can we just stop with the flame on our forums (Talking to our members also) it's rather childish and annoying, its kinda pathetic how people can get so worked up over a game (and yes im kinda a hypocrite but I admit to it) so we all should just knock it off, especially when clans start to DDoS one another and I'm tired of getting booted off cause of it so im just going to say it now, Drop it the flame is over and anyone who decides to carry on, a mod will be brought in and if its one of our members you will either get demoted or kicked from the clan!
I really do hope that you aren't referring to my clan.

Last edited:

BlueBunny486

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all what i want to say is that anything i say here can only be used against me and not my clan. Alright here we go, your clan is honestly pathetic, you knew you were gonna lose to #Sacred so you called DQ on anything you could even if we didnt break the rules, also every time you guys get in an arguement your backup is "Stop or i will get a mod" what the hell is a mod gonna to do for expressing my opinion, i have the right to express my opinion so if they will punish me for that, i believe that is pretty stupid. Second Inferno joined our teamspeak saying if invis fire is bannable you guys win, if it isnt bannable then we win. We got multiple mods to say that is is not bannable but you guys couldnt take the loss so you guys still put it as a win on your forums even though Inferno basically said that we had won. As well, the whole thing about redoing rounds and making it 4-3 again is completely irrelevant because after that happened Inferno said the thing about if invis fire is bannable you win and if it isnt we win. Another thing is that you guys created the flame and instead of stopping what you guys started Rbart had to. I Believe we won for we didnt break any rules, it was 2-0 for you guys and then we won 4 games in a row making it 4-2 for us you won 1 more round then we won 1 more round making it 5-3 for us. Bye saying all this i am simply stating my opinion, this is not my attempt to get you guys to change your "Win" Rbart was the bigger man and already gave it to you. I hope atleast one person read this and actually took the time to process it and think about what i actually mean. Dont join our teamspeak again for you will be immediately banned.

toequila

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all what i want to say is that anything i say here can only be used against me and not my clan. Alright here we go, your clan is honestly pathetic, you knew you were gonna lose to #Sacred so you called DQ on anything you could even if we didnt break the rules, also every time you guys get in an arguement your backup is "Stop or i will get a mod" what the hell is a mod gonna to do for expressing my opinion, i have the right to express my opinion so if they will punish me for that, i believe that is pretty stupid. Second Inferno joined our teamspeak saying if invis fire is bannable you guys win, if it isnt bannable then we win. We got multiple mods to say that is is not bannable but you guys couldnt take the loss so you guys still put it as a win on your forums even though Inferno basically said that we had won. As well, the whole thing about redoing rounds and making it 4-3 again is completely irrelevant because after that happened Inferno said the thing about if invis fire is bannable you win and if it isnt we win. Another thing is that you guys created the flame and instead of stopping what you guys started Rbart had to. I Believe we won for we didnt break any rules, it was 2-0 for you guys and then we won 4 games in a row making it 4-2 for us you won 1 more round then we won 1 more round making it 5-3 for us. Bye saying all this i am simply stating my opinion, this is not my attempt to get you guys to change your "Win" Rbart was the bigger man and already gave it to you. I hope atleast one person read this and actually took the time to process it and think about what i actually mean. Dont join our teamspeak again for you will be immediately banned.
You must not have asked a mod because invis Fire is a perma ban so I would make sure your saying something truthful before you say anything. Secondly, Inferno did not come onto your teamspeak and say that. Now please get off our thread and take your loss

MaverickMC

Platinum
Reaction score
You must not have asked a mod because invis Fire is a perma ban so I would make sure your saying something truthful before you say anything. Secondly, Inferno did not come onto your teamspeak and say that. Now please get off our thread and take your loss
Buddy, all you just said was wrong. Invisible fire is not bannable according to MULTIPLE mods and Inferno did come on our Team Speak and say that. He even admitted it, so please make sure your information is truthful before accusing someone of something. We already took our loss, I guess you didn't read your forum saying that I gave you the loss since I was tired of your clan's wining. Again, please make sure you don't accuse someone of something that is wrong, it makes your clan look bad, which is very hard since your clan isn't the greatest, not in skill, but in personality, in the first place. Isn't "corazon" supposed to mean "heart"?

Reaction score
Buddy, all you just said was wrong. Invisible fire is not bannable according to MULTIPLE mods and Inferno did come on our Team Speak and say that. He even admitted it, so please make sure your information is truthful before accusing someone of something. We already took our loss, I guess you didn't read your forum saying that I gave you the loss since I was tired of your clan's wining. Again, please make sure you don't accuse someone of something that is wrong, it makes your clan look bad, which is very hard since your clan isn't the greatest, not in skill, but in personality, in the first place. Isn't "corazon" supposed to mean "heart"?
You guys deserve the win

BlueBunny486

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow you are really smart, First of all there was a mod in our teamspeak who said its not bannable and screenshots of mods saying its not bannable, also hackers dont get perm banned but people who light fire on grass do??? Secondly i was in the teamspeak when Inferno went on and said that you werent there so i would shut up if i were you. Ask Inferno for yourself, he will probably say no he didnt because if he did say so it would mean we win so he probably will lie and say he didnt say that. I would have recorded it but he said it was illegal to record someone on teamspeak without their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci