• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Contest: Make me a Name (w/Prizes)

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm bad at making names.
I really want to get a new Youtube channel started up for a variety of Gameplay, SpeedArts, and Tutorials.

Since i'm bad at making names I have called all of you to action.

Contest: If I use/get inspiration from any of your suggestions I will make you GG10Hearts quality art.

Examples are here if you want: http://youtube.com/ColdsGFX

Thanks! :)

Edit:
Nothing that has to do with my current name please. x)

K

KiDD

ColdsCreates? I'm also not too good with making names, but I think that may be a cool name.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh. I should of said that I don't want anything that has to do with my current name. Sorry xD

Dralcefy

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure if these Minecraft accounts are taken, though a while back I was thinking of the names Keraldon, Feraldon, Venari, Kenari, Keractus, and Veractus. Not sure if you like these names, just an idea. :D

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
This makes it hard for me since I am not a very creative person when it comes to names. Maybe if you were to combine two things you like into a name. For example, I have a roblox account called Luonic which is a combination of Luigi and Sonic,two of my favorite(well,Sonic is my favorite) video game characters.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
You should make something in the thread talking about a general theme for the name.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
ChaoticCatastrophe
FlamingFourtune
NoxiousNuke
DoomedDeception

FaZe LebronJames (lol plz no)

Here are some of my ideas. I think alliteration gives the name a ring and makes the name stand out.
You could even maybe mix some of them around to find a cool name e.g: FlamingCatastrophe.
Also for your YT maybe add YT at the end if you are planning to use the name as both an account and a YT. (Of course don't add it to the actual MC account (If you do get one.))

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
PureSkill
FinestScumbag
xDestiny
Simplifyy_
Niqht_Fiqht

Last edited:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
xEximplifyy
Swaq_
NotDisguised

There. c:
(Not gonna put the name I'm thinking of using for the name change cause I'm a cheeky lil scrublord. Huehue)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci