• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Construct, A Map Made by Bsrkr

Would you like to see this map on the MCGamer Network?

• YES OMG WUBWUBWUBWUBUBWU

Votes: 78 74.3%
  • Nah mate

Votes: 27 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The main problem I see with this map is the trees: minecraft-generated trees are just plain ugly. I suggest you overlay the map with some custom trees that fit the theme, and you'll be much better off! :)

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
This map is faked sg Highway...maybe not but look like sg Hihgway...and this map needs more cars...Idk this map it's not that good.sry...

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This map is faked sg Highway...maybe not but look like sg Hihgway...and this map needs more cars...Idk this map it's not that good.sry...
How is it fake? Breeze island is like demons breeze and people still like it! Just because this map is similar to sg highway doesn't mean it's bad or people won't like it! And by adding more cars that makes it look even more like sg highway! So really don't understand the logic in your opinion.

Cynik

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks Like A Really Great Map! I Personally Hope It Is Accepted Because I Really Want To Play It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci