• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

conpass points towards players

change what compass does

• Total voters

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Tis shouldn't be added. It's like cheating in the hunger games. Nop I disagree. People may assume you have radar or nodus

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Been suggested before. Please use the search function before posting a thread as it may have been discussed before. You can see them here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/something-to-the-compass.8388/ http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-idea-to-speed-up-games.911/#post-7659.

I will leave the thread open though as the past threads did not discuss it that much. In my opinion, instead of this helping people speed up the game, it will make it longer since people with good armor can camp at corn and know if anyone is near them and people with bad armor can use this to avoid other people until they have better armor. Plus like in the past thread, having to find people and be aware of your surroundings are parts of the game that would be cheated if the compass' ability was implemented.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Been suggested before. Please use the search function before posting a thread as it may have been discussed before. You can see them here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/something-to-the-compass.8388/ http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-idea-to-speed-up-games.911/#post-7659.

I will leave the thread open though as the past threads did not discuss it that much. In my opinion, instead of this helping people speed up the game, it will make it longer since people with good armor can camp at corn and know if anyone is near them and people with bad armor can use this to avoid other people until they have better armor. Plus like in the past thread, having to find people and be aware of your surroundings are parts of the game that would be cheated if the compass' ability was implemented.
i dont think this thread is really about the compass anymore, its more about eliminating campers.

Chipperjones

Spectator
Reaction score
Please Please PLLEEEAAASSEE can i have the mod that does this with compasses plese!

Reaction score
Neccrrrooooooooo! Also, guy that Necro'd this post. I assume there is a mod that does this, but if you were caught using it you'd be BANNED.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This feels too overpowered, it would take away any stealth that you use. Crouching to sneak would become pointless and ambushes as well.

Chipperjones

Spectator
Reaction score
its just that im making a hunger games server, and ive been looking for a mod that does this for about a week, and this is the only one i could find, so if anyone knows the mod pleaase share

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
its just that im making a hunger games server, and ive been looking for a mod that does this for about a week, and this is the only one i could find, so if anyone knows the mod pleaase share
It's not a mod, It's a idea. It's not actually been made yet, Please dont post on old threads. And this thread is for THESE servers, Not your own

Chipperjones

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright calm down, it's just that I know many other servers use it and I wanted to know for myself, it's so the game won't take forever for people to find each other when there the last 5 or something. If any others know of the mod I would be veeery great full for it, for you others just calm down its just a question

Reaction score
Look on the bukkit site, it's a plugin for a server not a mod, please go look it up and stop posting here, like Eshan said, this thread is about MCSG, not your server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci