• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

conpass points towards players

change what compass does

• Total voters

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i know i have posted alot of suggestions but i think this could be useful. if instead of compasses pointing to the center if they pointed twords other players. because right now compasses are the most useless items in mcsg. it is also very hard to find people when its down to the last five trubutes and a compass for maybe one person cant be that bad.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
This feature won't be added because it isn't necessary, if you want to find the other players fast, go to every single spot on the map you can think of. I also think it would be pretty pointless, there are lots of other items that are pointless, but they don't need a purpose just to be in there. It's mostly to mess up your inventory to make inventory management more time consuming so you are more distracted and other players can sneak up to you and kill you.
My advice is to only take items from chests that you need; food, armor, weapons.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This feature won't be added because it isn't necessary, if you want to find the other players fast, go to every single spot on the map you can think of. I also think it would be pretty pointless, there are lots of other items that are pointless, but they don't need a purpose just to be in there. It's mostly to mess up your inventory to make inventory management more time consuming so you are more distracted and other players can sneak up to you and kill you.
My advice is to only take items from chests that you need; food, armor, weapons.
yeah i guess that makes sense

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
i know i have posted alot of suggestions but i think this could be useful. if instead of compasses pointing to the center if they pointed twords other players. because right now compasses are the most useless items in mcsg. it is also very hard to find people when its down to the last five trubutes and a compass for maybe one person cant be that bad.
This wouldn't work. Because you need to find the other players yourself, and if you had a teammate it would point towards them all the time.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Compasses don't even points to corn -.- Maybe change them so they do?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I definitely think we need a way to eliminate campers, but this isn't it. Maybe have a set of coords spewed out into chat of a player, but not say the players name; this would bring the hunter close to a player, yet they wouldn't know who they were looking for, and it would keep players moving because if they knew people knew their cords they'd move away from that area.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I definitely think we need a way to eliminate campers, but this isn't it. Maybe have a set of coords spewed out into chat of a player, but not say the players name; this would bring the hunter close to a player, yet they wouldn't know who they were looking for, and it would keep players moving because if they knew people knew their cords they'd move away from that area.
I really liked when they moved the least amount of players required to start deathmatch from 2 to 3. Now I think it should be moved from 3 to 4. I've had to wait for the time limit to run out for the deathmatch way too much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci