• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congratulations to our Planet Minecraft contest winners!

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Um........... Where is Avaricia on the game? I never see it on the PMC servers.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I may sound stupid but will these be featured as official maps on the MCSG servers?

Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners, but I really wanted Untitled SG to get in just cuz of that name... :p

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
They were supposed to judge bu gameplay, but unfortunately some didnt.

"2) Map Technique & Gameplay- The map is only as good as it's gameplay. This will be crucial to balance all parts of the map so nothing is over powered. Traps and hidden chests are a plus!"
I'm curious to see how many judges tried playing on the maps they voted to the top.

AngryLPer

Spectator
Reaction score
Why did Avaricia [SG Arena Contest] got the 2nd place? To be honest it doesnt deserve it because the terraforming is with worldpaiter, theres no video, the gameplay doesnt seem that good, copyed houses, 45 degree roofs, flat walls and no depth and detail. maybe a Judge can explain me why this map got the 2nd place !!! Regards AngryLPer

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can people who entered still submit their maps to MCSG? Because I really want to see Rapturus Drift and Icuras on these servers (if that's how you spell them)
Rapturous Drift, but thanks for the comment, glad you liked it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci