• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Computers... Read!

Atozmos

Spectator
Reaction score
Well there's a few things....

You can't really build a laptop from parts, that's only something you would want to do with a desktop.
Secondly, for 400-500 $, you wouldn't be able to get a laptop that can run Minecraft at 80 or higher fps, unless you ran the lowest settings,
Laptop's are more expensive for how good they are to desktops.
Laptop's are more compact, and cost more. You can expect a Desktop that has good parts for around 500$ would cost you 650-750 with the same specs as a laptop. That being said, you might be able to get the fps your looking for, if you know what your doing when building your computer for 500$. My advise for you is to do a little research. You might be able to get what you are looking for 500$, but only a desktop could get you there.

Reaction score
Well first of all: If you want a gaming laptop , I suggest you a VAIO computer. My friend has one for like 6 years now and his only problem is that it's sensitive in the back (As I said , he has it for 6 years). If you are going for desktop , well... I would suggest you my specs , they cost like 500 euro and they are TOTTALY worth it!
Display Adapter: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
Monitor (Screen: Samsung SyncMaster SA350 , it's a HUGE one , 1920*1080 I think
Keyboard: Microsoft Wired Keyboard 400
Mouse: Microsoft USB Basic Optical Mouse v2.0
Processors: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

My mouse and keyboard are good , but if you are expecting REAL good things from your mouse and keyboard , I suggest you Razer or Logitech. Logitech has some nice smooth mouses.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
When getting a laptop, just make sure there are dedicated graphics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci