• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[COMPLETED] Deception Valley - By Team Xonia

Would you like to see Deception Valley be added?

• Yes! I would LOVE to see this on the servers!

Votes: 144 60.8%
  • Meh. It's not good, it's not bad. I won't mind/care if it gets added.

Votes: 58 24.5%
  • NOPE. Do not add this; It's going to be terrible!

Votes: 35 14.8%

• Total voters

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
I like the builds but I think the ground seems and looks a bit empty and plain. Also, its kind of hard to tell what is going on without reading the story. 8/10

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I like the builds but I think the ground seems and looks a bit empty and plain. Also, its kind of hard to tell what is going on without reading the story. 8/10
And that's why you download the map! :3
Hope you enjoy, and thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
TheOfficialWils' official review no. 1
(This is my first map to do a full review on, lucky you :p )

Good:
  • The map looks as if it will have good pvp. It has a nice mix of terrain to pvp on which is good because although people claim that pvp is best on flat land it just isn't true; flat land is just the easiest place to pvp and therefore less tactical.
  • The builds are nice, they have a good style and are well built.
  • Nice little secrets interspersed around the map.
  • The redstoning is nice with some clever contraptions and some cool ideas.
Bad:
  • My main problem with the map is the terraforming, it's not great to be honest. The giant tree looks wierd and ugly no where near the quality of the trees in sg3, wyvern's wake and other maps. In many of the places which are high up around the edge of the map you can see the flatland outside the dome. The terraforming in the map itself is a bit dull really nothing exciting going on.
  • The ground in the town is a bit plain. It would be nice if it was filled out a bit more.
Other:
  • I didn't find much redstoning but it's meant to be hidden so thats fine. I'm just saying this because it's why I am not reviewing it.
  • On the airship with the hot tub you can get stuck behind the hot tub.
Score:

7.1/10

It would have been higher but I feel like the terraforming let you down. I like the map and with improvements it could be great!

Last edited:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't find much redstoning but it's meant to be hidden so thats fine. I'm just saying this because it's why I am not reviewing it.
  • On the airship with the hot tub you can get stuck behind the hot tub.
Score:

6.8/10

It would have been higher but I feel like the terraforming let you down. I like the map and with improvements it could be great!
I will personally tour you the map showing you the redstone, me and @GotCubes worked out butts off making some of the things

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci