• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[COMPLETED] Deception Valley - By Team Xonia

Would you like to see Deception Valley be added?

• Yes! I would LOVE to see this on the servers!

Votes: 144 60.8%
  • Meh. It's not good, it's not bad. I won't mind/care if it gets added.

Votes: 58 24.5%
  • NOPE. Do not add this; It's going to be terrible!

Votes: 35 14.8%

• Total voters

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Just saw this now, Thanks!

Anymore feedback?
I can't wait to play it. But it looks so original and well build. The game play looks ok, i feel like there are gonna be long games. But pvp in spawn should be fun. And i like the north east shouth west signals at spawn. I'm going to doenload and look more. And maybe stuble upon secrets. ;)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't wait to play it. But it looks so original and well build. The game play looks ok, i feel like there are gonna be long games. But pvp in spawn should be fun. And i like the north east shouth west signals at spawn. I'm going to doenload and look more. And maybe stuble upon secrets. ;)
Secrets there are good man... Secrets there are...

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
I would love to see this added. A lot of things look original and I think it would provide good gameplay for people who specialize in all types of combat.

BedrockBradleyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks like my new favorite map if it gets added :D (which I hope it does get added or I will be a sad super derpy panda D:)

Aafk3

Survivor
Reaction score
Its very pretty, but the cornucopia isn't my favourite. I'd recommend adding something more interesting towards the cornucopia area. Still great map, nice work!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see this added. A lot of things look original and I think it would provide good gameplay for people who specialize in all types of combat.
This looks like my new favorite map if it gets added :D (which I hope it does get added or I will be a sad super derpy panda D:)
Get added. I'd love to have a Team Xonia map in the servers.
<3
Its very pretty, but the cornucopia isn't my favourite. I'd recommend adding something more interesting towards the cornucopia area. Still great map, nice work!
We left the Corn empty on purpose, we needed an area thats flat for good one on one PVP, as all the other parts of the map are full :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci