• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ErfEl

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep them, but town down there level to around easy?

TheGibbo

Spectator
Reaction score
The only reason i would think of trying to keep them in is to have the random mob drops from skeletons and zombies but i haven't had a single drop so either they have turned them off to concentrate on finding chests or killing people. If the drops are on then the chests would be considered useless and people would try to get zombies for flesh and iron gear and skeletons for bows and arrows. This seems unfair, if they do keep them on at least keep them off for the first night or something so it gives players a chance to kill others instead of letting mobs kill off the players.

I'm happy to keep them on but please get rid of Creepers.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
Nearly every time I go to the boat on the first map, I either get killed by creepers or skeletons. I think about 30% of the times I've gone there I actually got in the boat. Then I get owned by the tons of players that try to get there as well, even if I have a weapon. Creepers off would be nice :)

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Mobs, the pirate ship is super op as it is, no mobs means walking right in.

Moklin

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep them! There the only way you can get String, Food and Arrows easily. Its also the only way you can get XP as personally to get chests is a huge problem for me XD Although change them to 'easy' stats as sometimes you get killed by a mob and thats not really part of the games if you get killed by an obstacle...

F1shguts

Spectator
Reaction score
I hate mobs, especially due to the fact that they can make it too difficult to survive. Hostile mobs should either be abolished completely, toned down or preferably only zombies. I think if it were just zombies, there would still be a challenge, but it would add to the challenge of fighting other players, rather than taking away from it.
Just my 2 cents :)

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
I say keep them, they give moments that you scream at and laugh about later... example: I walk into a small room (3x5or6) and there are two creepers staring at me, I screamed and was put at one heart, but had fun doing so.

Keep them, they make the Survival Games interesting. :p

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Keep them.... they are a great part of the game.... if there are no mobs... there is nothing to worry about at night..

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
I say we keep then. But could you lower the spawn rate? In the ship you need mobs otherwise its too powerful.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Keep mobs please.

Sometimes map 1 goes by ridiculously slow, especially at night. With mobs, these people die sometimes. It just adds to the gameplay in my opinion, in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci