• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

TheBman1001

Spectator
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze its so laggy I cant even play I keep falling into lava because of the lag

mre93

Spectator
Reaction score
No, Demon Island creates huge servere server, client, tps, render and fps lags, delay and even screenfreezing (eg the ways above lava --> screenfreezes for everyone
i feel you on that... i say delete both buy come up with 2 new ideas that could replace them and wouldnt create a huge ordeal

Reaction score
In my opinion, demons breeze gives more strategy to the game. Freeze Island however makes pvp very difficult...

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
i say remove freeze for the chasing and stuff and if you turn down your sound on demon's it fixes my lag i run just like breeze and my computer SUCKS with a capital S-U-C-k-S anywho and demon's is a really fun map 'cause a guy with no armor and a stone sword took me out and i had some good armor and a iron sword just 'cause he hit me off a bridge in too lava so that just proves it makes it anyone's game

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
What do you guys have against freeze? I personally think it's a way better map than Demon's. It's ugly, and has laggy gameplay. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci