• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
This post is for the MCGamer Admins. (Col_StaR, AlpakaWhacker, Dave , ChadTheDJ and whoever else.)

You guys need to realize that this is going to fix nothing. First off because nothing is broken and why are you trying to make something that some people want? The in-game poll is tainted because of TheCreeperFarts making his newest video. All of his fans and subs will vote "Yes" simply because he said yes. The point I'm trying to get across to you all, is that this isn't want we, the people want. We don't want more hackers and more people boosting. To be quite frank, your staff does a crappy job at what they do. I go on the Official Team Speak server to get a mod to help me with a hacker. I get either ignored or I get the response "I'm busy." Fix your staff before you start adding more problems to the server. The hacker problem is at an all time high right now. When I first joined MCSG, I would see 1 hacker every 10 games or so. Now, I see 3+ every game. Fix what needs to be fixed.

Also, if you have a problem with my opinion, PM me. I'd be glad to talk to you guys over Team Speak about this.

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
This post is for the MCGamer Admins. (Col_StaR, AlpakaWhacker, Dave , ChadTheDJ and whoever else.)

You guys need to realize that this is going to fix nothing. First off because nothing is broken and why are you trying to make something that some people want? The in-game poll is tainted because of TheCreeperFarts making his newest video. All of his fans and subs will vote "Yes" simply because he said yes. The point I'm trying to get across to you all, is that this isn't want we, the people want. We don't want more hackers and more people boosting. To be quite frank, your staff does a crappy job at what they do. I go on the Official Team Speak server to get a mod to help me with a hacker. I get either ignored or I get the response "I'm busy." Fix your staff before you start adding more problems to the server. The hacker problem is at an all time high right now. When I first joined MCSG, I would see 1 hacker every 10 games or so. Now, I see 3+ every game. Fix what needs to be fixed.

Also, if you have a problem with my opinion, PM me. I'd be glad to talk to you guys over Team Speak about this.
Preach

TheSalexMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the votes voting yes are CreeperFarts

This is so true.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score

True, nothing else that anyone could say.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score

Yea, I think they should take down the poll and keep everything as it is, and focus on the real task at hand like you said, now that CreeperFarts' fanboys have tormented it with "yes since I'm squeaker fanboy of cweeperfrts ill vote yes so hes proud of me" and now there's no REAL community vote, it's all ant's fans voting yes. Honestly this was heading into the right direction now it's just stupid.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I fully support a refreshed leaderboard.

Considering the old statistics will be documented, what's there to lose? New, fresh leaderboards give players, new and old, more incentive to play.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I fully support a refreshed leaderboard.

Considering the old statistics will be documented, what's there to lose? New, fresh leaderboards give players, new and old, more incentive to play.
More boosting? Nu-uh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci