• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
I am going to quit MCSG if my stats reset because all the top people on the leaderboards have worked so hard on their stats like the top 100. I started 1.5 years ago and I worked so hard on this, this is some BS, I dont even know why you would think of that. People can catch up easily Not only me, everyone worked on their stats.... Think about it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
just to reiterate what around half of the people are commenting on this thread. saying things such as "i am going to leave if they reset". is anyone not concerned that players who have a rich history I'm mcsg/mcg are leaving? it will ruin the network completely and if it does happen many people will plead for the reset to revert and such. I understand from my perspective people i talk to aren't happy with the network as it is now. to reset the leaderboards would create a catastrophic event where (what i estimate) around 1/2 of the members will leave. In the end i am a single person but i can tell you that i am not the only one who speaks these words.

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
If this is going to reset, the people that have just reseted their stats by paying money and second of all the only reason people are voting for yes is because they have not the best stats and want to just get to the top by doing NON-hard work they can in a week be in th top 100 easily and I really find that unfair. The only reason I like MCSG is that, its very competative and its fun like that, but if u do reset, this is going to be ruined.

huntarr_

Tribute
Reaction score
If the leaderboards reset, I and a few of my friends will permanently leave the server. We've worked for such a long time to get the amount of wins we have. I've just reached the total of 2,000 wins among all of my accounts. I have spent so much time and effort into reaching rank 100. Now that I'm rank 102, the leaderboards aren't refreshing, and might reset? I'm outraged. Please put a little more thought into this. Several new players had the chance to start when the old players did, but chose not to, so why should the veterans of the server suffer? I greatly encourage everyone to vote no.

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
How about daily/weekly/monthly leaderboards instead? That way people have the chance to be at the top of something without having to lose their overall stats. :D
Find that stupid,People wordk hard to get highger up the leaderbaords. And it will just get flashed away :/

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish people would understand how much the MCSG community would benefit from this. MCSG has been boring and unbearable to play for so many people, and the overall reason is because people are losing interest and inspiration to play, people just don't feel the need to work towards anything anymore, as a result the competitive scene of mcsg has completely died and now people only play to have fun and screw around in massive teams.

A reset like this would hugely benefit MCSG and result in floods of players working towards an actual goal. The people who don't want to lose their stats need to understand that they are still going to keep them, just on a seperate leaderboard...

I suppose this paragraph is useless because the devs won't go a long with this when the community is half and half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci