• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games V6 - Ended

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Community Games V6!

What’s new?
Unfortunately, our main host, Sean, recently resigned. The community games, however, will not be stopping anytime soon! I’ve been involved in the running of the CG since the origin, a few months ago, therefore, I know the ins and outs of the CG. Sean will still be involved in playing in the games and making of the custom maps.
We will be having official rules this CG also. There won’t be many, but just a few to keep it running smoothly.

When and Where?
August 30th at 5pm BST - Most likely on the VIP server.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Community Games V6&iso=20140830T17&p1=136&ah=2

How do I play?
Community
We will be having 12 Community and 12 Staff, therefore many people who do apply may well get a chance to play. There will also be a substitute list so if you’re not picked, don’t worry - you may still have a chance!
Answer the following questions and PM AmyGlitters laureypop1 mrmouldymango AND Frazzli185 on the forums!
IGN?
Region? - (US/EU/AU/CA)
Have you previously participated in the community games?
Why do you think you should be chosen?
How do you feel you will benefit your team?
Staff
Staff may PM me on Slack or the forums with their IGN.

How do I know if I’m playing?
Chosen players will be tagged in a later post and notified via PM on the forums.
Applications close on August 23rd.

Rules
1. Backstabbing your own team, before all of the other team have died, will result in disqualification from future games.
2. ALL MCGamer rules apply.
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
After the 3 weeks we allocated to applications of the 6th Community Games, we didn't get as many applications as expected, so we will be changing to a 24 game. 12 Community, 12 Staff.

The Staff Team will consist of those who applied first and then if we have spaces, the people after that.

Community Team
Raidon
Giggity69Goo
Cale
Sean
NinjaS
TomahawkGoesChop
TheAfroNinja
GeckoGoggals
arsenalfcgunners
TheDreamDude
Isaacswag
ThisJKid

I know it's been a long wait and unfortunately, Sean, who was making our map, didn't get to finish due to unforeseen circumstances, so we will be using a regular 24 player map.

The next round of applications will be different. However, that will be decided after the Games this weekend. I hope you can all make it and have a nice week until then!

Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour!:3

Last edited:

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I would apply, but idk if I'm still on Holiday that day ;-;

Might apply anyway, and if I can't make it, nothing lost ;)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I will apply in a few weeks, once I make sure I am available. I had a great time in Community Games 4 and 5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci