• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Falling

What's happening with the community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
While we welcome critique and suggestions on our forums, we do kindly ask our community to remain calm and collected when posting their thoughts and comments. Flame and arguments have no place here, and will be removed in short time. Repeat offenders will be removed from the forums.
Have a nice day

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
While we welcome critique and suggestions on our forums, we do kindly ask our community to remain calm and collected when posting their thoughts and comments. Flame and arguments have no place here, and will be removed in short time. Repeat offenders will be removed from the forums.
Have a nice day
A wild Kraken appears to save the day

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Have a nice day
This is KRAKEN

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
In response to this thread;
You have to be the change you wish to see in the world.
Yelling and screaming about all the flaws in the community doesn't help anybody, nor will it bring any form of positive change. Just something for ya'll to chew on while you think about how to improve the community. If you want things to change, be positive and offer suggestions. Bashing the devs and staff about how much of a bad job they're doing (which they aren't) is only going to get ignored. It's not rocket science.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In response to this thread;
You have to be the change you wish to see in the world.
Yelling and screaming about all the flaws in the community doesn't help anybody, nor will it bring any form of positive change. Just something for ya'll to chew on while you think about how to improve the community. If you want things to change, be positive and offer suggestions. Bashing the devs and staff about how much of a bad job they're doing (which they aren't) is only going to get ignored. It's not rocket science.
Gonna bookmark this post so I can link it everytime one of those threads pops up

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I do kinda agree on you with that fact about teaming, if you don't like teaming than play Solo SG. People requested Solo SG for a long time, but no one plays it? I don't get it you want a game mode that you asked for, than you go back to Regular SG. I have meet people through skype teaming, and I'm really great friends with them.

There could be some improvements coming your way, so don't worry. Of course we listen to the community, we are fixing a lot of bugs, they will be added soon! If people ever flame on you for teaming in Regular SG, just tell them they made Solo SG for a reason!
If SG solo counted torwards normal stats/leaderboards AND were 24 man games instead of 12, I would DEFO play on solo, but sadly, it isn't. SG solo is BORING with 12 man games, they really are. They are too quick of games, not much competetion. I know they made 24 man solo servers, but no one is going to play on them when they can play on 12 and get wins up quicker. Same goes for 48 and 120 servers.

I understand playing with friends, I do it all the time. But I feel like you don't have to go around 2v1ing and 3v1ing people just cuz you are playing with friends. You can do 1v1's, you can do FFA's. You don't have to all make it to DM every game to have fun. People don't realize that sometimes people just want to play alone. It's not because they don't have friends, it's just because sometimes you don't want to play with people, or heck maybe you just don't know people. A lot of people don't have teamspeak or skype/headset so they can't do all this teaming stuff, which kinda just makes them out of luck and have to deal with teams all the time.

Everyone hates being teamed on, especially by good players. It ruins the game for the person who is getting teamed on, it really does. Not many people can walk away from being killed by a team happily.

Play with your friends, make all the friends you want. It doesn't mean you have to play unfairly. I do it all the time, so I know it is possible.

More torwards the topic of the thread, I don't feel like mcgamer is dying because of teams, I feel like it is a combination of alot of things. Hackers, bugs, glitches, teams, trash talkers, etc etc. Not ONE thing is the reason. The servers have plenty of people still playing on them, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
If SG solo counted torwards normal stats/leaderboards AND were 24 man games instead of 12, I would DEFO play on solo, but sadly, it isn't. SG solo is BORING with 12 man games, they really are. They are too quick of games, not much competetion. I know they made 24 man solo servers, but no one is going to play on them when they can play on 12 and get wins up quicker. Same goes for 48 and 120 servers.

I understand playing with friends, I do it all the time. But I feel like you don't have to go around 2v1ing and 3v1ing people just cuz you are playing with friends. You can do 1v1's, you can do FFA's. You don't have to all make it to DM every game to have fun. People don't realize that sometimes people just want to play alone. It's not because they don't have friends, it's just because sometimes you don't want to play with people, or heck maybe you just don't know people. A lot of people don't have teamspeak or skype/headset so they can't do all this teaming stuff, which kinda just makes them out of luck and have to deal with teams all the time.

Everyone hates being teamed on, especially by good players. It ruins the game for the person who is getting teamed on, it really does. Not many people can walk away from being killed by a team happily.

Play with your friends, make all the friends you want. It doesn't mean you have to play unfairly. I do it all the time, so I know it is possible.

More torwards the topic of the thread, I don't feel like mcgamer is dying because of teams, I feel like it is a combination of alot of things. Hackers, bugs, glitches, teams, trash talkers, etc etc. Not ONE thing is the reason. The servers have plenty of people still playing on them, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
I have a feeling that if SG Solo was counted towards overall stats it would be abused way too much, especially when people are saying that the top 10 hack on the leader boards. SG Solo having it's own leader boards is very organized and doesn't interrupt the flow of the overall stats on the Original Hunger Games leader boards, it wouldn't be fair because all the players playing back before the new stats were released will find it way more unfair now because you have to play such short games like the 12 player lobbys. Maybe keeping it's own leader boards is better for now, but if there was a way to implement them it would be decided by Chad and the Developers!

Also if no one plays on the 24 SG Solo servers than why was it highly requested by the community? The reason we made the 24 slot games is because we wanted to grant the community's wish and bring something fun for them, I don't think the Developers would create something just because they want to. Why would no one play SG Solo 24 slot games when there are tons and tons of Regular SG games being made that are 24 slots? Also it kinda does bring competition because you don't know who you're facing since everyone is disguise in the game!

I definitely understand that some people do enjoy playing by them self, I love playing SG by myself it's really fun and enjoyable. I do understand that some people don't have access to other software's where you can communicate with people. But if you're having trouble with teams and can't find a partner yourself, than I absolutely recommend playing Solo SG, so if you do get teamed on the players can be punished if you can get the evidence of them or you can report it to a Staff Member.

A lot of the reasons people say the server is "Dying" is because all of the bugs/glitches that happen sometimes on the server, for example the Flint and Steel glitch was here for sometime and it was fixed easily by the Developers. The developers do have their issues in real life, so they have reasons for not being here since they do have a regular life outside of the server. To the people saying we don't deal with hackers at all, this is false, during the clean sweeps we ban 100+ hackers every session, also with all the staff team doing their job and helping get rid of all of them, I pretty sure we do get the job done everyday! Trash Talkers are always easy to do deal with, if they plan on Bypassing the filter for example like "ez, rekt, easy" than you could screenshot it, you can either post a report abuse from there or contact a staff member and they could help you even faster!

- Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci