• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Falling

What's happening with the community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
If one person is the definition of a 'community', then it doesn't really sound like you had a good community in the first place
u listen to me now, u obviously dont know anything u fool. Coma was the community, he is what allowed ur world to exist. now watch as u dumb asses get destroyed by your seriousness and fall the the depravity that is my amazingness

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
Calm down dude, coma isn't even the heart of the community... You're really salty huh?
U FOOL how dare u insult me, I am the sweet sensation of the cream filled donate hitting the roof of your daringly sensitive mouth.

you are the salt that fills this world with a longings for its own destruction

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
the only other minor reason other then coma's resignation is:

U GUYS ARE GETTING BORED OF PLAYING THE SAME GAME.

FrostBuzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically, it's a players opinion on what they think about the progress with MCGamer. A player could say it's dying and another player could say it's making great progress! But you really need proof to actually know the progress in the server. I think MCGamer is doing perfectly fine. Yes, they could fix and work on a lot of things but it's still a server where you can actually play.
Well it is decided about how long they have played. I have played for 4 years and 9 months. I see what's going and people that have played as long as me will see this.

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think the community is having a downfall now, but, everything does come to an end sooner or later. For here, I think there may be some happy years ahead c:

FrostBuzz

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think the community is having a downfall now, but, everything does come to an end sooner or later. For here, I think there may be some happy years ahead c:
Agreed, not a complete downfall. Just a ongoing speed bump on the server. I don't believe it will end anytime soon ;)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
u listen to me now, u obviously dont know anything u fool. Coma was the community, he is what allowed ur world to exist. now watch as u dumb asses get destroyed by your seriousness and fall the the depravity that is my amazingness
This makes no sense, coma may have been the definition of your community but there's more than one group of friends on the server... I don't even want to say anymore this is too ignorant

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Also I do agree as well, it could be less competitive with 12 players. I'm pretty sure that they've discussed the idea of making 24 player Solo SG. I could bring it up again and see what I could do!
There's 24 player solosg, I dont know why they never show up on the signs though

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
This makes no sense, coma may have been the definition of your community but there's more than one group of friends on the server... I don't even want to say anymore this is too ignorant
ur an idiot, coma was the solo king of the entire community, he rules atop all of the groups and efriends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci