• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

command so people can't say EZ, etc

HalaTronFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I have recently returned to MCSG after almost 2 weeks and i have played about 100 games so far since my return. i try my hardest to upload MCSG but i can't because i die(i don't really care) but after i die i see that people attend to say( eZ, Scrub,Bad, Nub, GG10, L2P) now i think MCSG should make a command when people are going to say that stuff and more it will be blocked and they can't say it. i have played on hive and even privatefearless (MCSG/Hive player) thought it was getting annoying and hive put a stop to it but i don't want to go onto hive i want to stay here on MCSG but i can't deal with all those people who say ( eZ, Scrub,Bad, Nub, GG10, L2P,etc ) anymore. so please somehow make a stop to it:(:(:(

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I think it'd be nice if community members could just mute the chat completely so they don't have to see it.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
That wouldn't work because words like badger, eggs, etc. would be shown as ***ger, e**s, etc. It's a nice thought that was been brought up many times, but I don't think it would work. QA;TL?

HalaTronFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
but like the hive they find a way to pass it. ik but it was worth a shot and if they do it than ask hive for the plugin or something idk :p

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
It's just gamer talk. You shouldn't care about what some nerd on the internet says to you. Oh no! I'm bad at this online block game! My life is ruined!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think there should just be a system to turn player chat off entirely.
The chat is important, but player spam clogs up the necessary stuff.
It would be nice to have a lobby item to do /muteall, like most servers do. MCSG has a bad ingame community, and if we can't disable chat without turning it off comepletely, then the problem will always be there.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I think it'd be nice if community members could just mute the chat completely so they don't have to see it.
Yeah, like Electrix said "/muteall" would be nice :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci