• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Colossal Caverns - Contest

jf908

Survivor
Reaction score
It's just like a cave with a chestless cornucopia, with MCEdited stone (properties of sand) falling from the ceiling. There's also arrow spawners in the lava.
For people experiencing the bug, it was a...uh..mistake..we'll fix it
It currently spawns you at the arena

If you want to go to corn just type /tp -2187 44 -1283

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Oh wow, that's awesome. I love that you've embraced the deathmatch arena, and it's beautiful.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow That looks amazing, Hungry Hills was great but that looks outstanding!
Well we do have a years worth more experience in terraforming and building and whatnot! :) Thank you for the positive feedback.
No, seriously. All of you are so good and polite about it. I really appreciate it. :)

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Well we do have a years worth more experience in terraforming and building and whatnot! :) Thank you for the positive feedback.
No, seriously. All of you are so good and polite about it. I really appreciate it. :)
I'd apprectiate it if this map was excepted.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah could someone explain that, you fly faster then usual, there is nothing outside if you break out, and random stone is falling from the ceiling?
Yeah there was a small bug that we have now fixed. If you redownload it you should be in the map but you don't have to redownload it. Just go to the coords -2100 64 -1100 and you should be there. :)

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope this, Treacherous Hights or Pirate Bay (If its being entered) is accepted

And of course mine :p

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
This one is good for now, but I have to see the other arenas people are making

DomoWizard111.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member