• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Colored Fire for your Texturepack - Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damien // Teepwn

I've never understood why people get random coloured fire, its unrealistic and looks crazy weird. Can someone explain to me what the big deal is? :3

J

Jojo

I will fly to Germany and present myself in your bed god damn it
hmmmm maybe better not to do that :DDD

I've never understood why people get random coloured fire, its unrealistic and looks crazy weird. Can someone explain to me what the big deal is? :3
I can only speak for me, but in my opinion it just lookes cool :) And I always change the color of my fire when Im bored of it :) Also it makes your texturepack different from others, that might be a reason for many players to change the colors of their fire :)

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks so much man really helpful! I went for the black fire as I have never seen anyone use that before and it looks awesome! Really nice thing that you have done for the community! Thumbs up from me! :D

~FAMILY

J

Jojo

Thanks so much man really helpful! I went for the black fire as I have never seen anyone use that before and it looks awesome! Really nice thing that you have done for the community! Thumbs up from me! :D

~FAMILY
Thank you for the nice words ^^ I'm glad to help :)

J

Jojo

Just added white fire, the color I am currently using. :) Check it out!

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
TY! I couldn't find the black fire anywhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member