• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Justin is actually right, u guys are way to cocky and annoying, that's one of the reasons why no one likes ur clan. There used to be a time when I used to like Noah, fexr and the rest of cobalt but since you guys made this clan, for some reason, you guys think ur the best and try to roast clans which is what makes everyone dislike ur toxic clan.
a college is an institution of higher education that may stand alone or make up one part of a university.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
LET'S BE REAL YOU NEVER LIKED ME
I did like u back when I carried ur random clans, I liked u back then because you actually admitted to being bad and u weren't cocky. Same reason why I love Crinkle, he knows he's not the best but Atleast he isn't cocky af.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I did like u back when I carried ur random clans, I liked u back then because you actually admitted to being bad and u weren't cocky. Same reason why I love Crinkle, he knows he's not the best but Atleast he isn't cocky af.
Honestly I've never said "I was the best". I'm never cocky because I know there are better players out there(swiffty). I may only be cocky towards you because honestly you're one of the most cocky players I've ever met and I guess it just rubs off on me, you think you're the best but in reality you're not and other people really convinced me to not like you for doing so. Honestly if you want to call me cocky go right ahead but make sure you get your facts straight lol.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L GANG L

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Justin is actually right, u guys are way to cocky and annoying, that's one of the reasons why no one likes ur clan. There used to be a time when I used to like Noah, fexr and the rest of cobalt but since you guys made this clan, for some reason, you guys think ur the best and try to roast clans which is what makes everyone dislike ur toxic clan.
Hold up Param, you think we care what you think of us, we don't give a sht what anyone thinks of us, it's the Internet and it's a block game that someone turned into total drama island.
You're a 18 year old still sweating and arguing with kids over who is better when of course they are.
You brag about how long you play this game and how good you are, when all that will do for you is regain a little bit of that self confidence that was once destroyed by someone standing you up. You're a joke in this community if you hadn't noticed yet. Congrats you can kill danteh or win clan league...no one gives a sht. Leave our thread and go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont see how we're cocky at all, we never said we're the best...??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci