• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
How bout you focus on your education and be smart like Zable and quit this stupid game college boy
no i want to become professional minecraft competitive player and make billion dollars , also its university down here not college.

remove booster from your roster ty
make me, remove the fake win thirsty minecraft clan owner

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
no i want to become professional minecraft competitive player and make billion dollars , also its university down here not college.

go back to working at walmart ty

Reactions: Dyl

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score

dude there are colleges and university's in both Canada, and America. Are you that stupid?

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
dude there are colleges and university's in both Canada, and America. Are you that stupid?
That's not really what I meant, you're still young and stupid so you don't really know how colleges in the US and Canada work. They differ a lot, please don't call people stupid when you don't know the first thing, if you really want to discuss university/college with me, go ahead and PM me, I would gladly write u an essay of differences between all of them. If you really quote this post with anything, you're just going to end up making yourself look stupid. Please tridz_ , just stop.

go back to working at walmart ty
no, like i said, i want to become minecraft pro, f walmart

im off this thread, pce.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
That's not really what I meant, you're still young and stupid so you don't really know how colleges in the US and Canada work. They differ a lot, please don't call people stupid when you don't know the first thing, if you really want to discuss university/college with me, go ahead and PM me, I would gladly write u an essay of differences between all of them. If you really quote this post with anything, you're just going to end up making yourself look stupid. Please tridz_ , just stop.

no, like i said, i want to become minecraft pro, f walmart

im off this thread, pce.
You quoted my post saying its University in Canada not college, when CLEARY there are both. You just quoted my post speaking about nothing but bs considering that wasn't even the topic, keep arguing with other kids 'man' because you obviously can't leave a block game and focus on important stuff in life at the age of 18 or however old you are. And also I know how colleges and universities differ from the two, in order to achieve a shot into college, you must have completed the applied level of high school without having dropping down to a lower tier (locally developed) and with university in order to go there you must pass HighSchool with a good Academic record, just because my voice sounds squeaky doesn't make me dumb lol

Last edited:

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You quoted my post saying its University in Canada not college, when CLEARY there are both. You just quoted my post speaking about nothing but bs considering that wasn't even the topic, keep arguing with other kids 'man' because you obviously can't leave a block game and focus on important stuff in life at the age of 18 or however old you are. And also I know how colleges and universities differ from the two, in order to achieve a shot into college, you must have completed the applied level of high school without having dropping down to a lower tier (locally developed) and with university in order to go there you must pass HighSchool with a good Academic record, just because my voice sounds squeaky doesn't make me dumb lol
Egotistical minecraft player and college student threatens the security of young minecraft players
Keemstar breaking news
my god i see why everyone hates this clan. you guys are hella annoying stfu.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Justin I believe you have somewhere else to be,other than on Params d1ck
Justin is actually right, u guys are way to cocky and annoying, that's one of the reasons why no one likes ur clan. There used to be a time when I used to like Noah, fexr and the rest of cobalt but since you guys made this clan, for some reason, you guys think ur the best and try to roast clans which is what makes everyone dislike ur toxic clan.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Justin is actually right, u guys are way to cocky and annoying, that's one of the reasons why no one likes ur clan. There used to be a time when I used to like Noah, fexr and the rest of cobalt but since you guys made this clan, for some reason, you guys think ur the best and try to roast clans which is what makes everyone dislike ur toxic clan.
LET'S BE REAL YOU NEVER LIKED ME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci