• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

BlazeMax

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iBlazeMax
Current Age: 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: blqzee (please say you're from cobalt in the request message)
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Nope
List all previous clan experiences: Ive been in at least 5 clans on MCSG (cannot remember the names), and I've been doing clans outside MCSG as well. I have a good understanding of CB maps and rules.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I wanna join Cobalt for some fun. Mineman is boring sometimes and I want new friends, new experiences on servers, and mineman fun.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: blqzee (please say you're from cobalt in the request message)
List all previous clan experiences: Ive been in at least 5 clans on MCSG (cannot remember the names), and I've been doing clans outside MCSG as well. I have a good understanding of CB maps and rules.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I wanna join Cobalt for some fun. Mineman is boring sometimes and I want new friends, new experiences on servers, and mineman fun.
Be active on the ts. Applicant for now

Max | Mini

Tribute
Reaction score
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS BLAZE!! HOW WAS DATING ZEEPURPLETURTE EXPERIENCE LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci