• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Club Penguin

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I remember playing at the age of 8 or so, I said something like Go to the ship or something like that but I misspelled it somehow and said sh*t. I was so sad, it was72 hour ban D:
They don't even give you warnings or anything which is retarded, I had two bans where I accidentally typed "Ass" into chat and got banned for both of them.

I still loved that game, and still go back and screw around from time to time.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think my account was WobbleGut2 and I was banned for swearing... :oops:

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I havent played that since I was 10, I think? But it entertains me while I was young. Ah... that memories of Penguin Elite Force, that spiky spiky pet, mini games and more :D

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I also would like to share about my TDP4 experience. It was a Kongregate game and I spent quite a lot of money in buying the game currency which is cash. I played that when I was around 11 to 12 years old. I have met a lot of good friends there and I kept playing with them and chat with them almost everyday. They were awesome which led me to play TDP4 for more than a year. Sadly, I started to drift away from TDP4 as there were lesser and lesser friends and players playing the game. I remembered about the clan that I created and more than 100 people join it. The clan battles we fought were awesome and the fun we have is unforgottable. Now that clan is like inactive but it still remains many inactive players. Anyways, I can't forget this game. It gives me good memories. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I havent played that since I was 10, I think? But it entertains me while I was young. Ah... that memories of Penguin Elite Force, that spiky spiky pet, mini games and more :D
Those days :cool:
I got my MCSG name from Club Penguin, I think Mamiamato24 is like 7 years old xD

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I remember donating was the biggest screw over ever xP you couldn't use the stuff you bought with is after it ran out xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci