• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clones / Crashing Idea

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought this out. I can't really think of any cons. :p
What if everyone crashed at the same time, and it was just a ghost game, full of players who are equipped but unmoving. Woah.

Now I'm trying to think of a con to this. I mean, there's the crash while doing parkour, or jumping over lava, where you die anyways from the crash... but that's your fault for trying it in the first place.

Hmm... There'd definitely need to be a time limit, to stop any sort of possible abuse.

Maybe teams would stack up, hide, and leave to create 'human-chests' for their teammate to find (kind of macabre) in hidden locations or such. The teammate would then kill the 'human chest' and loot the remains. Allowing for one person to get the contents of a wide range of chests. Pretty much the only abuse of this I can see happening, and it'd be pretty stupid and wasteful to do, if you ask me.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What if everyone crashed at the same time, and it was just a ghost game, full of players who are equipped but unmoving. Woah.

Now I'm trying to think of a con to this. I mean, there's the crash while doing parkour, or jumping over lava, where you die anyways from the crash... but that's your fault for trying it in the first place.

Hmm... There'd definitely need to be a time limit, to stop any sort of possible abuse.

Maybe teams would stack up, hide, and leave to create 'human-chests' for their teammate to find (kind of macabre) in hidden locations or such. The teammate would then kill the 'human chest' and loot the remains. Allowing for one person to get the contents of a wide range of chests. Pretty much the only abuse of this I can see happening, and it'd be pretty stupid and wasteful to do, if you ask me.
Couldn't they drop or suicide anyway? Resulting in the excact same outcome?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

If everyone crashes at the same time, its probably the server crashing :p

If not, they'd all be Tped to DM and alphabetical order would win it, lol.

Crashing over parkour means the NPC falls and burns :p

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
We had this planned for the v2 release, but it was dropped due to time restraints.
This may be implemented soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci