• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cliffside Bliss - By The Consilium

Would you like to see this map on the MCSG servers?

• Yes

Votes: 57 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Very good map... lots of good buildings and ideas put into it! Keep up the good work!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The terraforming is amazing , but the structures let it down.
With the structures I see some medieval / old age , some modern , some asian , then some really derpy looking boats and vehicles.
I think the map would be so much better without all the structures.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
With the structures I see some medieval / old age , some modern , some asian , then some really derpy looking boats and vehicles.
Thank you for the critisism, hobo! :D

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Considering that I've played on it (Clan Wars) I personally LOVE this map. It has good chest placement (maybe a tad much) but overall, the gameplay was amazing!

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
Without downloading, I can see some obvious work put into this map!
Unfortunately with every positive there is a negative :p
I believe that many players may not like the pvp on this map because of the rugged landscape (from what it looks like in the photos). It seems like there are too many places to get stuck and make pvp annoying for new and experienced players alike. The simple reason SG4 is so popular is because the terraforming is not so great. I feel that that is the direction in which maps are going now a days. Don't get me wrong, I do love the map and hope it does get accepted though!

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Same thing I thought....

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Same thing I thought....
I've played this map and there is a good amount of flat land that is great for PvP.

I believe that many players may not like the pvp on this map because of the rugged landscape (from what it looks like in the photos). It seems like there are too many places to get stuck and make pvp annoying for new and experienced players alike. The simple reason SG4 is so popular is because the terraforming is not so great. I feel that that is the direction in which maps are going now a days. Don't get me wrong, I do love the map and hope it does get accepted though!
I've played this map and there is a good amount of flat land that is great for PvP.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Considering that I've played on it (Clan Wars) I personally LOVE this map. It has good chest placement (maybe a tad much) but overall, the gameplay was amazing!
Good to hear! :D
Thank you for the critisism! I admit myself that there are two places that require some skill and tactic to escape. These only cover about ⅓ of the map and there are tons of other places you can go. There is also flat land surrounding these two places, so if you are a runner, you don't need to run down to any of these places while being chased and get stuck, you can simply run around them. The desert and jungle part are meant to be places with better chests as they are way riskier than other places on the map, and maybe not many people will run down to either one of them straight away, but wait until when they have good gear and then take the chance. Also, there is tons of flat land all around the map for PVP. Hope this explained a little bit more about how the map is built up ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci