• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clicking Speed

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, MCSG players. Lately I've been told many times that I use autoclickers to get my combos. I've always taken this as a compliment, and today I will be teaching you guys how to get my kind of combos. Why am I doing this, you may ask? Well, as I quit MCSG, I see no point in keeping these as a secret.

So, if you want to see how I get my combos, you can check my video here.

However, that's not all there is to say. I'm going to explain the science behind this method I called "Timing".
First of all, let me explain to you what the "Red State" is. You've probably heard of it before, it's the animation of the player becoming red when you hit him. While the player is in the red state, you can not hit him. It's approximately 2/5 of a second, and as soon as the player gets out of it, he's able to be hit again.

How does this help us? Well, my "Timing" method is essentially developing a rhythm of clicking and a reaction time to the red state in order to never let the player get out of it. I'm almost 100% certain that while the player is in the red state, he can not hit you, so the best thing you can do in the game is to keep him in it, that's why we use the fishing rod.

Why would you use it? Not only does it help you so that you don't need to jitterclick, which can give arthritis, but it also replaces the energy that goes into clicking fast, be focused into aiming and other aspects of the game.

How can you practice this timing? It's easy. As I explained in the video, go in a single player world and make a corner of blocks. Place a villager in the corner, which has the same health as a player, and just punch him. Punch him, slowly. Develop a sense of the hit, a sense of the red state. And just try to make it so he never hits the ground. It will be incredibly hard to adapt to this play style. But once you do, it's going to be ridiculously good.

I will be releasing more of these tips and tricks along the way. If you want to know anything about this, just ask a question, I will be answering all of them. Also, if you feel like it, leave a suggestion about what I should cover next.

Play on, my friends!~

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
I've honestly seen no point in clicking fast, I just do it to show off, I click average 6 clicks a second and I still get amazing combos , plus I have 200-250 ms due to the fact that I'm an AS player

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
I've done this before, but the problem is if someone who clicks fast can get a string on you you're done. You can in fact break combos before hitting the ground, it's based on a click speed algorithm it's just easier for someone to get more knock back on you when you're in the air. It is not air time that defines combos, it's knockback and using the technique you're doing you will be getting decent hits but minimal knockback

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no truth in this because in bukkit you can hit a player in the red stage, but they won't take kb.
This is why double hits are possible.
Trust me clicking faster gives you first hits as well easily.
Evermore

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
There is no truth in this because in bukkit you can hit a player in the red stage, but they won't take kb.
This is why double hits are possible.
Trust me clicking faster gives you first hits as well easily.
Evermore
omfg senpai

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
This is due to a glitch at the moment. When I made this video I wasn't aware of the glitch on mcsg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci