• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ClearView Valley

Do You want this Map to be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this map! Terraforming. a bit basic at some places. The buildings are great. Good work! :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this map is okay, but nothing special. Terraforming is average, builds are nothing ambitious, and the map lacks an obvious theme.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
What makes this map special? It doesn't seem to stand out like the other Survival Games maps do. It has simple builds, and simple terraforming.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
The pvp looks good except for one thing, the map is too small for 24 players.
Besides, the terraforming is not good enough and the buildings are meh...
You guys really need to improve the buildings. The ships are not good enough and the houses are not detailled
finally, give a story to your map. It will give an original aspect.
Your map has nothing original. Don't try to be the best at something everyone do, just try something new ;D

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not bad, but the outside of the map needs to be more than just flatland. Also the builds need a lot more detail.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I apologize for this negative critism, but I must say that I find every single structure on the map very repetive and undetailed. The mountain is full of ugly holes from the brushes you used to make it with, and like Lively also said, both the terraforming and the structures are very, very simple, especially on the inside. What is the theme of the map? A map needs a theme, not just a terrain and some structures.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks nice, but I think it is too small, you need to Terraform past the Dome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci