• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clash of Clans :D

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score

Welcome!
This is a discussion page that I created for the mobile game Clash of Clans (CoC)
This thread is for anything related to Clash of Clans. Feel free to promote clans, share strategies, share base designs, or just share your love for CoC.

Me!
(How is my base? 1/10?)

My Clan

My clan is "TeamLeopardSeal" and we are a relatively new clan. We accept all members and we donate hogs and dragons and everything in between :p Join if you wana, no pressure! We would sure love some new members thou!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm.

I got out of Coc a few months back.....is it worth coming back?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I still got mah level 5 town hall xD
I only started playing maybe two weeks ago and damn it's super addictive :3

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
FreeMyApps is only available in the U.S.A., the worldwide version, called FeaturePoints, takes sooooo long to accumulate enough points to where it isn't even worth my time.
I used three different devices to get the gems. I got enough for five builders in about three days.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I used three different devices to get the gems. I got enough for five builders in about three days.
I don't even have three devices that I could use :s
Whatever, I don't have enough gold/elixr to even maintain five builders at once xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci