• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clans [Lots of flame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
The clan community is just messed up. We have toggling clans to clans that ddos. Clans that abuse their members. It's really sad, I wish that MCSG could go back to the V1 days. When clans were enjoyable.

HeavenUS

Survivor
Reaction score
If you ask me, I really think clans are at the bottom right now.
Yea , look what clans are coming back . rivals in the summer , the return , acendency , forsaken rumors bought chrome and exodus clans will come back in the summer

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Yea , look what clans are coming back . rivals in the summer , the return , acendency , forsaken rumors bought chrome and exodus clans will come back in the summer
Yea but that wont solve the abuse with clans and ddosing clans.

HeavenUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Mendetta, post: 1881603, member: 400357"]Yea but that wont solve the abuse with clans and ddosing clans.
Ayee atleast it won't be all randy clans

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
yo multi u shoudnt point out other people for ddosing and toggling when u do it all the time
Flexster, I've never toggled nor ddossed. I don't even have a booter. Why dont you go back on 2015 and go ban some more people for no utter reason. This link is a video of me pvping - link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci