• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: Trivium [EU]
2.) Clan Leader: Austin_HG // Ryska
3.) How many members are in your clan? 16
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] 6

• Ryska_ryssen | 1795
  • MrShandy | 1049
  • iProGames | 1498
  • Fellof | 1433
  • mice9 | 1343
  • ALL1DO1SW1N1329 | 1355
5.) How long have you been around? 5 months.
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes.
Good Luck to an EU clan in a US tourney

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Jake
IGN: Jccandfriends
Clan Experience: Rebels (Leader)
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]
I think i deserve to be staff because In my opinion i have a lot of experience in the clan community and also in community events. I was previously Co-Hosting Clan Wars Season 3 with techaton. We were motivated to get it done but sadly tech became inactive and we gave up on the idea. It is great to see you guys making it happen and with this group of people i honestly think they can make it the best clan wars we have had yet. I would love to be a part of it and help out as much as i can along the way, being in the clan community for over a year, in my opinion has made me more responsible and able to handle situations in certain ways and with certain people. For different people you do different things to compromise, since i know a lot of people in the community i know what to do in most situations. I tend to be extremely active, i can be on 5 hours a day on weekdays, no matter if im playing minecraft i am usually on a teamspeak. Also i know many of the hosts and co-hosts well so i should be trusted by the rest of the staff team. I hope i am considered, Thanks.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
I think i deserve to be staff because In my opinion i have a lot of experience in the clan community and also in community events. I was previously Co-Hosting Clan Wars Season 3 with techaton. We were motivated to get it done but sadly tech became inactive and we gave up on the idea. It is great to see you guys making it happen and with this group of people i honestly think they can make it the best clan wars we have had yet. I would love to be a part of it and help out as much as i can along the way, being in the clan community for over a year, in my opinion has made me more responsible and able to handle situations in certain ways and with certain people. For different people you do different things to compromise, since i know a lot of people in the community i know what to do in most situations. I tend to be extremely active, i can be on 5 hours a day on weekdays, no matter if im playing minecraft i am usually on a teamspeak. Also i know many of the hosts and co-hosts well so i should be trusted by the rest of the staff team. I hope i am considered, Thanks.
what he said

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Exodus
IGN: Exodus_King1
Clan Experience: Officer of greatest clan ever, member of Rebels + Elevate, Leader of Legacy + Romans
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I actually know how to run an event unlike some of these idiot applicants. I was staff for cw2 in ur stuff and played in just_hellos clan wars. I am admin on Us Clan Leaderboards which is very successful. I admit I am talking to Tech right now about how amazing I am. If you think I shouldn't be staff then you should delete this event. Thank you.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Exodus
IGN: Exodus_King1
Clan Experience: Officer of greatest clan ever, member of Rebels + Elevate, Leader of Legacy + Romans
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I actually know how to run an event unlike some of these idiot applicants. I was staff for cw2 in ur stuff and played in just_hellos clan wars. I am admin on Us Clan Leaderboards which is very successful. I admit I am talking to Tech right now about how amazing I am. If you think I shouldn't be staff then you should delete this event. Thank you.
ACCEPTED, AS CO-HOST OF CLAN WARS [SEASON 0].

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Ur names Jake too? Me too!

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Damn... Well good luck Tech, hope this is as good as our first 2 and better than our 3rd. :p
edit: might see an app from me l8r still deciding.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: Trespire
2.) Clan Leader: Bcuzimbored1243, Trespire
3.) How many members are in your clan?: 14
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:]: Bcuzimbored1243's, BossEwryn123
5.) How long have you been around?: 2 1/2 Monthes
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules?: Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci