• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 7] - The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I believe having ILikeGuys under clan less is a mistake LOL, he's in like 3 clans :^)

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Regardless, people who are in Saber are not allowed to spectate their own match (Recorders excluded) and are not allowed to make ANY decisions regarding their battle.

As well as these days, I have no affiliation with any clans.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Regardless, people who are in Saber are not allowed to spectate their own match (Recorders excluded) and are not allowed to make ANY decisions regarding their battle.

Doesnt it make sense that they will have very similar opinions on situations due to them being in the same clan, and being in past clans together. Even the three owners all owned a clan together at one point...

HoldThisL_

Spectator
Reaction score
Doesnt it make sense that they will have very similar opinions on situations due to them being in the same clan, and being in past clans together. Even the three owners all owned a clan together at one point...
Boi, no one cares about whatever you're complaining about so stfu and take this L

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score

plus ryan loves me so there's already bias towards me isn't that right? x

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score

People got preblacklisted but not biased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci