• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 7] - The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
alright boys, I promised to pvp harder once something interesting came up and here i am

Clan Application:

Clan Name: Ancient
Clan Leader: Param Kohalla
How many members are in your clan? 13
How long have you been around? like 2 years
Clan Thread? http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/ancient-us.170872/
Do you agree to all of the Rules? yes

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name:
Param
IGN: Param
Clan Experience: Ancient Owner part of season 5 and 6 clan wars, Owner of Sparta part of season 4 Clan wars, referee for season 5 and 6 clan wars, captain for clan league both seasons, clan staff, tons of other events I've hosted
Current Clan: Ancient
Why you deserve to be staff?: This is the last clan wars, after this, MCSG is pretty much done. I'll probably move onto Badlion and that's why I would like this to be fun, I want this event to one of the last time I enjoy something with the ancient group of friends. If there's any problems with anything related to the server I can help you, if you require any small custom made plugins, I can also do that. One of the biggest reasons I want to be staff is to honestly help you guys figure out a good host, I don't want a laggy server. Also, picking maps is also something I like doing

P.S - I do miss my boy Jawshy ,he was a pretty good guy but he's moved on, there's many friends that have quit now that I wish still played but the least we can do is cherish this last clan wars and put an end to mcsg then move on with our lives.

Jack

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name:
Param
Clan Experience: Ancient Owner part of season 5 and 6 clan wars, Owner of Sparta part of season 4 Clan wars, referee for season 5 and 6 clan wars, captain for clan league both seasons, clan staff, tons of other events I've hosted
Why you deserve to be staff?: This is the last clan wars, after this, MCSG is pretty much done. I'll probably move onto Badlion and that's why I would like this to be fun, I want this event to one of the last time I enjoy something with the ancient group of friends. If there's any problems with anything related to the server I can help you, if you require any small custom made plugins, I can also do that. One of the biggest reasons I want to be staff is to honestly help you guys figure out a good host, I don't want a laggy server. Also, picking maps is also something I like doing

P.S - I do miss my boy Jawshy ,he was a pretty good guy but he's moved on, there's many friends that have quit now that I wish still played but the least we can do is cherish this last clan wars and put an end to mcsg then move on with our lives.
-1 Cyber Bully

shiningRekt_

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Application:
Clan Name: rasclarts
Clan Leader: jonnysurvives
How many members are in your clan? dont know
How long have you been around? 2 years on and off
Clan Thread? mcsg.com/rasclarts HAHA
Do you agree to all of the Rules? of course, do you?

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name:
Param

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci