• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Techaton I'll tell you why later

Denied

Denied
I don't really know why I got denied but I'm sure you thought good and hard about your decision, I'm not one to argue so I'll just have to agree with your decision and try to understand what it is that made you come to this conclusion. But, I do have permission to speak openly because everyone's advice is what makes a good community. I feel as if, diversity is the number one step to a successful tournament, I'm not an expert but everyone's opinions should matter. Here's my opinion, if a small group of people make a decision then there's an uproar but if everyone's opinions are taken into play when making this decision then the outcome will be different. The main point I'm trying to get across is that you need diversity in the referee's, it doesn't have to be me, this is just an opinion. If you have one of the leaders/owners from every big clan as a referee, making big decisions is easier with more people helping to reach that conclusion. I haven't really talked to drake before but from his application, he seems like a good person for the job, if you have had some personal problems with him then that's not a very professional way to handle it, not saying it was personal, just an example. These are all just my opinions and having an opinion isn't a bad thing, it just helps make a better decision. I hope you'll take into consideration what I have stated but it is entirely your decision.

On a side note, I don't think I did bad as a referee in season 5 but maybe you think differently, whenever you have time, feel free to let me know the details. Thanks!

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really know why I got denied but I'm sure you thought good and hard about your decision, I'm not one to argue so I'll just have to agree with your decision and try to understand what it is that made you come to this conclusion. But, I do have permission to speak openly because everyone's advice is what makes a good community. I feel as if, diversity is the number one step to a successful tournament, I'm not an expert but everyone's opinions should matter. Here's my opinion, if a small group of people make a decision then there's an uproar but if everyone's opinions are taken into play when making this decision then the outcome will be different. The main point I'm trying to get across is that you need diversity in the referee's, it doesn't have to be me, this is just an opinion. If you have one of the leaders/owners from every big clan as a referee, making big decisions is easier with more people helping to reach that conclusion. I haven't really talked to drake before but from his application, he seems like a good person for the job, if you have had some personal problems with him then that's not a very professional way to handle it, not saying it was personal, just an example. These are all just my opinions and having an opinion isn't a bad thing, it just helps make a better decision. I hope you'll take into consideration what I have stated but it is entirely your decision.

On a side note, I don't think I did bad as a referee in season 5 but maybe you think differently, whenever you have time, feel free to let me know the details. Thanks!
Denied for being a try hard ew
I'd like to know the reason why I have been denied, I can hop on ts.
You were denied for reputation, to be straight up. I'm sure I could hop on a ts and I could be open to giving you a chance

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Denied for being a try hard ew

You were denied for reputation, to be straight up. I'm sure I could hop on a ts and I could be open to giving you a chance
i dont even think that my reputation was bad in a sense. people think it is because people are biased. The people that have ACTUALLY talked to me and know me.. know wtf i really am and who i really am. But ye youre entitled to your opinion. but i'd like to hop on ts with u and talk to u before there's an actual final decision passed.!

Last edited:

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
i dont even think that my reputation was bad in a sense. people think it is because people is biased. The people that have ACTUALLY talked to me and know.. know wtf i really am and who i really am. But ye youre entitled to your opinion. but i'd like to hop on ts with u and talk to u before there's an actual final decision passed.!
Please leave sir and stop questioning a decision that has already been made.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Anshul
IGN: RetroRain
Clan Experience: 9/10
Current Clan: Clique
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I believe that I deserve to be staff because I have a lot of clan experience and know a lot about the clan community and the players within it. I might be considered a "random" in the community but I still know all the clan community members and some stuff about them. I also feel like I'm worthy enough to be on the staff team for this event because I know all the clan battle rules and am smart enough to know if someone is hacking/cheating in any sort of way. I hope you consider me as a staff member for this event. If you would like any other information about me or why I deserve to be a staff member please PM me on the forums! Have a good day!

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Anshul
IGN: RetroRain
Clan Experience: 9/10
Current Clan: Clique
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I believe that I deserve to be staff because I have a lot of clan experience and know a lot about the clan community and the players within it. I might be considered a "random" in the community but I still know all the clan community members and some stuff about them. I also feel like I'm worthy enough to be on the staff team for this event because I know all the clan battle rules and am smart enough to know if someone is hacking/cheating in any sort of way. I hope you consider me as a staff member for this event. If you would like any other information about me or why I deserve to be a staff member please PM me on the forums! Have a good day!

Denied

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Staff Application
Name:

Noah
IGN:
NewBrunswick / Brunsy
Clan Experience:
Omega, Ancient, Desolate
Current Clan:
Desolate
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]
I believe I deserve to be referee because I am starting to get known in the community and I've been in some fairly decent clans. I have almost 1 year of Clan Experience (I know it's not that long but I'm still fairly good with the rules and such). I'm a fair person and I don't pick certain sides. You may not know me well, or at all, but I believe I'm a decent pick for this job.
Thanks for reading. - Noah​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci