• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: TheUnknown
2.) # of Players in Clan: 12 with 6 triald
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Jamie412763970/Im_Cozzy and MiidNiights with alts
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Nope but I know all the information
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Best rules ever. Yes
Recommended!

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Mikeyman209
2. Past Clan: Rebels ( 6 months ago )
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Because im mikey and im god. Also because I would like to be there to help out with the staff and be there to watch the clans participate and see how well they do. I would also make sure every clan follows da rules and are not using hacks/toggling.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Because im mikey and im god. Also because I would like to be there to help out with the staff and be there to watch the clans participate and see how well they do. I would also make sure every clan follows da rules and are not using hacks/toggling.

If he gets accepted and I didn't i'm gonna cry.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Apps are closed, Sorry :(

Frog

District 13
Reaction score

1.) Name of Clan: Prodigious II
2.) # of Players in Clan: 16
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Epic_Frog_Song, ImNotAFK13 (close enough), Endthebean, ehh to lazy to list the others.
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Clan Wars Season 1, 2nd Place. Clan Wars Season 2, First Place :p
5.) Do you agree to the rules: ye

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #Synergy EU
2.) # of Players in Clan: 7
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: None we all have like 500-940 wins
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Yes
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes we agree

98s

Survivor
Reaction score

1.) Name of Clan: Prodigious II
2.) # of Players in Clan: 16
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Epic_Frog_Song, ImNotAFK13 (close enough), Endthebean, ehh to lazy to list the others.
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Clan Wars Season 1, 2nd Place. Clan Wars Season 2, First Place :p
5.) Do you agree to the rules: ye
Y'all owe me 5 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci