• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
So now you're expecting them to win the first round, theres always a chance that won't happen. And also only 1 clan gets a pass right now, If you add #ArtOfPvP then there will be no unfair free skips in the first round. Also there is no Trifecta Clan on the list...
Arguing with a Staff member Chiller4 is not helping you what so ever. Clan Apps are closed. There you heard it from the Co-Host :) Better luck next season.
And try to show more respect next time because even if they were open, and you treated my staff like that, Good Luck getting in any Clan Wars.

1.) Name of Clan: #ArtOfPvP
2.) # of Players in Clan: 12
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: 2
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: No
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes of course!
Denied.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol well next time make sure the title of the thread say's applications are closed ;)
Next time focus on your clan wars. That you completely copied off of ours. And don't tell me how to run mine :)

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Next time focus on your clan wars that you completely copied off of ours :)
Actully check in 1 hour big boi have been changeing it since last night ;), And also dont get so defensive just said make sure the apps say closed jeez.

Tgod_24

Survivor
Reaction score
Just leave.
Yeah your right. ArtOfPvP vs Forgotten. ArtOfPvP wins 8-0
Arguing with a Staff member Chiller4 is not helping you what so ever. Clan Apps are closed. There you heard it from the Co-Host :) Better luck next season.
And try to show more respect next time because even if they were open, and you treated my staff like that, Good Luck getting in any Clan Wars.

Denied.
Alright il leave but 1)never agued with Chiller4 and 2)You didn't answer any of my Questions,Thank you and have a nice day.
EDIT: If you have said Applications are closed, none of this would have happened

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright il leave but 1)never agued with Chiller4 and 2)You didn't answer any of my Questions,Thank you and have a nice day.
EDIT: If you have said Applications are closed, none of this would have happened
Question?
EDIT: If you didn't snap back at my staff, then none of this would have happened :)

Tgod_24

Survivor
Reaction score
Question?
EDIT: If you didn't snap back at my staff, then none of this would have happened :)
If you had said Applications are closed, i wouldn't have "Snapped" at your staff, you know I'm right, Would you like me to get a MOD to get rid of these posts

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
If you had said Applications are closed, i wouldn't have "Snapped" at your staff, you know I'm right, Would you like me to get a MOD to get rid of these posts
My Staff told you that applications are closed very kindly. So that is a bull excuse and sure,

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, none of this would have happend if you had common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci