• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Well hello! The staff and I have finally decided the 1st and 2nd round maps for this season!

The first round map will be Survival Games 4!

The second round map will be Valleyside University!

The staff and I picked two maps on MCSG, because it was an idea requested by multiple people and this way you are able to study the map on the MCSG Servers.

Also this season there will be a feature, where you are able to Veto a map. This Veto can only be used once this season. For example, if you didn't want to fight Trivium on Valleyside, because Soggy and Crafty made the map, you could veto the map. If you do Veto the map the staff and I will select a different map.

Forsaken (Stabazam) and Titans (Zeno) have been Accepted into Clan Wars, nice to have you two back!
Now how about The Return they a good clan too

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Does this mean everyone will have leather gear?
No, But it will be random what you get in chests. For say, At corn in one chest there could be iron armor, at corn in the same game, but in a different chest could have leather. It is like hive, but their T1's also contain iron. You were staff Zeno you should know this :p . But just like the past seasons, Nothing really new about the chests and tiering

Last edited:

PrimeUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I will only not be using Tier 2s on the 1st and 2nd rounds.

Previous question, answers your question.

Thank You!

Asking does not help your chances of getting into Clan Wars.
Oh, sorry I just didn't think anybody saw it.

SociallyAwkward

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: SociallyAwk
2. Past Clan: #React #Superior #Eternity
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I think i should help with Clan Wars because i think i can make a positive in pack on the game i have been playing MCSG for a long time now and i know how clans work. I think it would be a fun time getting to know some of the staff of Clan Wars Like Ryand or KingTut and if i get the spot i would love to come back and do it again

Toast3r_

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: Toast3r_
2. Past Clan: Salvation
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I think I could help because my awesome voice for commentating could bring entertainment. :)

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Toast3r_
2. Past Clan: Salvation
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I think I could help because my awesome voice for commentating could bring entertainment. :)
1. IGN: SociallyAwk
2. Past Clan: #React #Superior #Eternity
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I think i should help with Clan Wars because i think i can make a positive in pack on the game i have been playing MCSG for a long time now and i know how clans work. I think it would be a fun time getting to know some of the staff of Clan Wars Like Ryand or KingTut and if i get the spot i would love to come back and do it again
Staff apps are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci