• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
4* organization and salvation disbanded titans filling in 1 of there spots and add the extra slot to the 3 open ones?
quit complaining. if you want an honest answer, its that Titans are better than you and are guaranteed a spot because they are good. Maybe if you didn't have a new clan every 2 weeks, you'd have a better rep and better players? You still have your old clan's name in your signature, that's how new it is.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
wtf i have 1000 wins too

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
quit complaining. if you want an honest answer, its that Titans are better than you and are guaranteed a spot because they are good. Maybe if you didn't have a new clan every 2 weeks, you'd have a better rep and better players? You still have your old clan's name in your signature, that's how new it is.
Someone's pissed

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, honestly, why are you attacking me? And my clan name changed not my whole clan buddy. Get the facts straight before you go hollering at someone.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, honestly, why are you attacking me? And my clan name changed not my whole clan buddy. Get the facts straight before you go hollering at someone.
So why is your old name still there? Anyway, Tut gave you an answer, so you can be patient now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci