• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Does techaton pick the scrubby clans last (just wanted to know).
Scruby? And no, we aren't like that. We have personally asked certain clans, to join and are waiting for them to respond. So be patient. And I don't know if you were trying to start flame or not. But this easily could of been PMed. Next time do that. Thanks.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Scruby? And no, we aren't like that. We have personally asked certain clans, to join and are waiting for them to respond. So be patient. And I don't know if you were trying to start flame or not. But this easily could of been PMed. Next time do that. Thanks.
Derek he was just curious because he sees other clans get accepted but the clan that he is in hasn't been responded to. He was just wondering.

ThePrevail

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: The Unknown
2.) # of Players in Clan:15/25
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Miidniights, Im_Cozzy,
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: No, but our clan would really want to.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes, Me and The Whole Unknown clan agree to the rules
Cozzy has 1,000 wins?

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
It didn't seem that way, and if he meant it that way let him respond. You don't have to jump in every conversation.
no i was wondering if like the clans who weren't invited get picked last that was it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci