• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
We knew from the first minute you were gonna get DQ'd lol. Why would we try when we had a free win?
I know its over, but you guys should have at least tried. Now it goes down that we 6-0'd you, even if we apparently used a banned player. Sure, we got DQ'd, but for people watching it didn't look like a good battle for you guys.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I know its over, but you guys should have at least tried. Now it goes down that we 6-0'd you, even if we apparently used a banned player. Sure, we got DQ'd, but for people watching it didn't look like a good battle for you guys.
1v1 me on iceycraft rite now ill show u what it rly means to scr8pe

Reaction score
OMFG stfu on every page you are causing flame, go outside relax and face the fact that you got DQed I have lost all respect in React, GL getting in Just_Hello's clan wars I'm sure he doesn't want immature sore losers who cant take a loss.

Reaction score
Now I belive you are stating that to a whole group of people due to one persons flame. I find that very unfit for judgement and it should not be treated that way. I apologized for my clan and I hope you can forgive us but if one person says something it doesn't mean the whole group feels the same way. I just want to let you know that before you go and make irrational accusations towards my clan.
EDIT: I realize that this was not needed and will be put down in a few minutes, I just want to give a little time for killyourbutt so he is able to read it.
K?

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
OMFG stfu on every page you are causing flame, go outside relax and face the fact that you got DQed I have lost all respect in React, GL getting in Just_Hello's clan wars I'm sure he doesn't want immature sore losers who cant take a loss.
Dude, I'm not trying to cause flame. I was just trying to say that not trying just because we were going to get Dq'd probably wasn't the best idea. I have just been a little pissed off about the evidence, but I have been long since done. I went outside for a while, and now I have a clear head. Chill.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not trying to cause flame. I was just trying to say that not trying just because we were going to get Dq'd probably wasn't the best idea. I have just been a little pissed off about the evidence, but I have been long since done. I went outside for a while, and now I have a clear head. Chill.
How many times have you been told to go away and stop posting here? Do you really need to hear it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci