• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Chrome is the worst clan everever
That wasn't even funny. No one thought of that as a joke, it was just offensive. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you leave this thread and not come back unless you have something useful to say? That was completely disrespectful and in all honesty I just the sliver of respect I still had left for you. I'm in Chrome and saying that is just making us all feel bad. We lost the battle and accepted it, but annoying people like you have to say something like this to bring it back up. I was hoping no immature people like you would say something like that, but seeing as you did, I had to go on a rant like this.

TL;DR Leave this thread and don't come back.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
That wasn't even funny. No one thought of that as a joke, it was just offensive. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you leave this thread and not come back unless you have something useful to say? That was completely disrespectful and in all honesty I just the sliver of respect I still had left for you. I'm in Chrome and saying that is just making us all feel bad. We lost the battle and accepted it, but annoying people like you have to say something like this to bring it back up. I was hoping no immature people like you would say something like that, but seeing as you did, I had to go on a rant like this.

Absolutely!!!

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score

Sorry for his behavior. Sometimes he's just plain rude. I really hope this doesn't reflect negatively on our clan, although I'm sure it already has. I would like to apologize. If he misbehaves again, he will be reprimanded. Sorry if I sound like a parent.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for his behavior. Sometimes he's just plain rude. I really hope this doesn't reflect negatively on our clan, although I'm sure it already has. I would like to apologize. If he misbehaves again, he will be reprimanded. Sorry if I sound like a parent.
Don't worry I have nothing against your clan. I don't even know what it is tbh :p

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
It's only really fair to say a clan is immature, when their members and administration consistently say and do things that offend players and fellow clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci