• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Exodus_King1
2. Past Clan: Romans, Rebels, Forgotten, Organization
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars?
I've been in a very highly regarded clan for a long time, and my standards for clan attitude has been high ever since. Due to this fact I won't be very kind to clans that have people i like. I can't be completely unbiased, but I can try my best to keep it to the smallest possible. I see this tourney as a fun one, and it should be regarded to the rules and not be used as a way to brag (though it probably will). Other then that I can say the same as everyone else will, that i can do this and i can do that. But i felt I should describe the truth not the lie. After all I really don't care if I don't get accepted.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #TheRelentless
2.) Required Wins: 200
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: 0
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes of course

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Why_ask
2. Past Clan: Republic,Forsaken and primeval
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Cause i like helping

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN:iancool
2. Past Clan:Titans, Sovy, Oblivion, Organization, In Rebels right now :p
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I beleive I could help with keeping down the flame and raging, since I can be serious and tough on people when I need too. Also if you would want me too I could help with commentating since I can be pretty crazy, and crazy=entertaining(logic right). I also know a lot about clan wars/battles and have experienced first hand problems and such that could happen. I can also handle others critizism/concerns and consider them to you. Finally, I think I get along with you quite well and feel we could work very well together(Dynamic Duo). Thank you for this opportunity. :p

Side note- If I am accepted, can I still compete in clan wars? I am not currently in the clan wars roster but if something changes I was just wondering. Thanks.

Last edited:

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: The Rebels
2.) Required Wins: 250+
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: 9 (spellcaster24, Branbob83, iancool, cscoop, ScrewYouGumby2, wicky9722, Sage9597, TehSteelFlexer, Krafty_/CraftyKratonite)
4.) Do you agree to the rules: yessir

Last edited:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Eternity
2.) Required Wins: 300+
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: A few of them have 1000+ with all their alts combined. I_Big_Nub, Hellvay, StillHacky.
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes, I agree to all the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci