• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
He asked.
I know but I just don't want you guys yelling how badly you beat us beacuse that could cause flame, sorry if I just did. I did not intend to. Now that my clan is out. I will get off this thread

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Ya, Rebels is a great clan and I can't take anything from that. Even though I couldn't make it, I know that Rebels is a great clan. I am gald that this all happend, thanks for everything tech and hope there will be another one. Good luck Rebels and Prod, hope it goes well.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Ya, Rebels is a great clan and I can't take anything from that. Even though I couldn't make it, I know that Rebels is a great clan. I am gald that this all happend, thanks for everything tech and hope there will be another one. Good luck Rebels and Prod, hope it goes well.
You still have the 3rd place match. :)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I'm glad the game was good, no matter what the results were the mere fact that this battle caused no flame and and nothing negative at all like that makes me happy. Couldn't be there either, for reasons that I feel are more prioritizing.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I am curious about the youtube side of Clan Wars, specifically what channel they are coming out, or are out. I wasn't able to participate in the 2 battles my clan was in, and would like to see how things went down. I haven't done much looking except for checking the main page, so please don't hate if it is somewhere obvious.

-africannswallow #React

Theoriez

Survivor
Reaction score

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
This is the last week of Clan Wars Season 1: Rebels VS Prodigious Branbob83 and Epic_Frog_Song.

The Championship will be the first team to win Two games.
- The battle will begin at 1:00 PM EST.

Also We have the third place game ALL1D1SW1N1329 and SociallyAK.
- The Battle will begin at 3:00 PM EST.

Also On February 1st, I will be making the Clan Wars Season: 2 thread. Season 2 will be 16 clan and I will be having a staff for next season.

EDIT: Videos will be out on Wednesday and Thursday.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
This is the last week of Clan Wars Season 1: Rebels VS Prodigious Branbob83 and Epic_Frog_Song.

Also On February 1st, I will be making the Clan Wars Season: 2 thread. Season 2 will be 16 clan and I will be having a staff for next season.

Will the third place game be first to win 1 or 2 games?

Reaction score

1pm est on what day, Saturday or Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci