• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Tournament

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Cosmo and Vexation has been kick because lack on members, sorry dude msg me on Skype I got u a gift <3

Snowflakes and Sparta has been accepeted, this means the battle cosmo was in And vexationm will be replace by u 2

Reaction score
Cosmo and Vexation has been kick because lack on members, sorry dude msg me on Skype I got u a gift <3

Snowflakes and Sparta has been accepeted, this means the battle cosmo was in And vexationm will be replace by u 2
That's funny im pretty sure we are going to get like 5 more members today.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
All battles will take place Wedsday 11 - Sunday 15, All battles will be done by Sunday the 15, if a clan can't battle during any of these days it will be a auto forfeit

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Can u tell us the time of the battles and when they are ?
You have until Sunday to battle each other. You have to schedule your own battles with the other leader of the clan that you are facing.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
All battles will take place Wedsday 11 - Sunday 15, All battles will be done by Sunday the 15, if a clan can't battle during any of these days it will be a auto forfeit
Do you still want me to stream it? or record it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci