• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Threads?!?

Do you think Clan Threads, should show up on the "Recent Thread" section of the forums?

• No

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
This is just a quick poll.
In my opinion I don't think that clan threads should be able to be on the "Recent thread" section of the website. Everyone knows the feeling, you post a good useful thread that took time to make. Then within seconds it gets kicked out of the "Recent Thread" section because of all the clan threads.

Tell me what you think!

(Gets kicked off of recent threads because of clan thread)​

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, this is quite an excellent idea, although people can always view recent threads within the "What's new" area. But I would definitely recommend adding another recent update format on the side of the homepage that indicate recent clan threads, because it is a lot easier to differentiate between normal threads and clan threads, however, it may be difficult because how will we know people are making clan threads? Or if we make clan thread producers follow a specific section to post the thread, what if they mistakenly post it somewhere else? But that's the flaws I know.

But overall, I would love to see this implemented within the forums, I hope the staff acknowledges this. :)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Sure, I like the idea, I don't see any major flaws with it. I think they should implement this. Got my yes vote.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to 'Feature Suggestions' :)

Only issue I see with this is that it may not be possible, since we are limited to what we can change in the normal Xenforo code. Otherwise, it's a great idea :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci