• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Sign ups!! LegitPVP

deathmerc2012

Spectator
Reaction score
LegitPVP

Hello! I am DeathMerc2012 Founder of the LegitPVP! We are going to be the most powerful clan on the server and reach to the top! You know how!?!?!? BY USING POWER MOVES ONLY!!!!

Members So Far: Foudner DeathMerc2012 Co-Founder Awesomebros13, Co-Founder ToxicBadgerMC.

To join all you need to do is say you WANT in! BUUUUT Give me some good reasons on why you should be! When you play(Time), Are you good at PVP, What your best skill is in HG, ETC. Join now and help become the most powerful clan around!!! Also if you got skype please enter that in your request to join!

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to join your clan pls, what is your skype?, how many wins do you got?, i just made a new account so i am not really good right now,my skills are to fishing rod a person before I attack him or her(Only if i have a good connection or it wont work) and i am training in flint and steeling people because it is really affective if someone is chasing you. I have a friend called Duncan his minecraft name is Duncanbh and his youtube is www.youtube.com/DuncanbhMinecraft

And my channel is : www.youtube.com/ThunderSergeant

I am going to create a new youtube and name it SimoKryt because it is my ingame name and my friend duncan is the one that is making my logo and also my channel art.

I hope you accept me well in your clan and i hope to privilege your clan!!

I am also a fan of JeromeASF or ASFJerome and BajanCanadian, POWER MOVES ONLY BABY!

AdamTheMcPlayer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi im 12 years old i have 15 wins on mcsg I play every day after school so im normally on every day at 4:00pm and stay on till 9:00pm and wake up at 5:00am and play till 7:00am im very good with flint and steel and good with the fishing rod stratergy i would like to join you clan thx i think i should get in because im good at pvp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci