• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Best of luck to all of the participating players!

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Justalicious
Past Clans: Rebels, clique, Revival,
Activity on scale from 1-10 10
Maturity on scale from 1-10 when i want to be a 11
Past Experiences In Events: I was clan wars staff I have been in clan league before and all together im a pretty swag guy who is ready to pvp and lead my team to victory

I think I should be accepted because I am a well known mcsg player I know the rules and what is accepted and not accepted I am very active and no life this block game so i have lots of time for this event I can also promise my team will win because I am a great PVP leader and no one can stop me because i'm a PVP legend :D seriously though i do think i should get accepted because i know a lot more than most people in this community and i wont let you guys down :*

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Justalicious
Past Clans: Rebels, clique, Revival,
Activity on scale from 1-10 10
Maturity on scale from 1-10 when i want to be a 11
Past Experiences In Events: I was clan wars staff I have been in clan league before and all together im a pretty swag guy who is ready to pvp and lead my team to victory

I think I should be accepted because I am a well known mcsg player I know the rules and what is accepted and not accepted I am very active and no life this block game so i have lots of time for this event I can also promise my team will win because I am a great PVP leader and no one can stop me because i'm a PVP legend :D seriously though i do think i should get accepted because i know a lot more than most people in this community and i wont let you guys down :*
btw i dont use grammar

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CookieBunns
Past Clans: Rebels and Clique and like 18 others
Activity on scale from 1-10 - 7
Maturity on scale from 1-10 - 11
Past Experiences In Events: I was recorder for 2 clan wars
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: Well I was occifer in clique and thought why not lead a squadron of elite pvpers. I want to get to know the newer community and befriend some new people. I also want to win this really bad =). Also, every day can be Roast Cookie Day. Ill provide a nice happy and friendly environment as well

I ALSO WANT TO BEAT JUSTIN MWHAHAHAA

https://vine.co/v/i5J1HTLqXj3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci