• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Crown | Clan Tournament

ClanTourneys

Tribute
Reaction score
Agg has been promoted to Sr. Ref, opening one more spot ref.

To show you're still interested, you most either reapply or quote your previous application, thank you.

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Diamondz
Name: Harvey
Past Experience: I have multiple experience with refereeing clan battles. I would love to moderate a clan battle tourney as this would be a whole new experience and a way to meet new people :)
Skype (PM if needed): diamondzsf
Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accept as I am a reliable source to be a referee, Thanks.

Cheers,
Diamondz.

Valley_Side

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: FrostySurge
Name: Stephen
Past Experience: Not sure what to call "experience" but I have been known to be a nice, caring, and fair player in clans.( Not sure if this counts :p )
Skype (PM if needed): I will PM you now :D
Why you should be accepted: I believe this is an incredibly good idea. It is going to bring the community together, and (with the help of referees) be very smooth and fun. The use of referees in clan battles is to see that the battle goes smoothly and no rules are broken. I believe that I can be very useful as a referee as I can record these battles to be able to provide any questionable actions that take place within these battles. Thanks for hosting this tournament :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci