• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In this thread I'm going to talk about how pathetic people are getting in clan battle. Well, I recently started up my own clan!, The clan is called Chaos. We just competed in a clan battle last night against #Fundamental (They are one of the current best au clans) we 3-0'ed them. It was a shock to them and to us. But in the last game once we killed them, they believed our whole clan was hacking. They recorded proof:-Snip-If doesn't look like hacks at all, could everyone including mods post there opinions on the thread page. Also they will not reply to me on Skype and just put a 3-0 DQ on their thread. We have all taken screenshots of our screens at the time. This all proves of how pathetic people are when it comes to clan battles, they can't even accept a 3-0 loss to us because they are embarrassed to post it due to them being one of the best au clans.

Could everyone post on how I could get them to change it and if it should be DQ or not! Thanks <3

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah from the looks of it he just has good ping and Minot4wr was on fire so he would of been slow from that so i dont believe that was hacks

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
I am going to close this thread for the simple fact it is guaranteed to start flame. If you would like to discuss the issue further please PM me on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci