• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Servers!

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah but the maps aren't to good in most peoples opinion....
I wish people would D:
If future please don't double post, remember to use the edit button and I think a lot of the larger maps are SPECTACULAR for clan battles. It really brings out the best in peoples strategy and pvp and both clans usually have equally geared stuff

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Naah, there should be a section to post upcoming clan battles and what region they should be in. Then some mods could approve and whitelist a server for a certain amount of time.
That way there are no randoms, and clan battles would be alot more organised.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How would you get certain people on at the same time? The servers would be whitelisted.

EDIT: Never mind, the post above me basically explained everything.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Moved over to feature suggestions.

I'm not too sure how this would work... I personally don't think it would be worth it to have special servers just for clans. I don't see anything wrong with them just having their battles on normal servers.
I've tried a battle on a normal servers, we ran into 2 hackers which kinda wrecked everyone. :/

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I reckon it is good, but there are some questions, and if I were you I would not know how to answer them :p

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I think they should make 1 server of each AU EU etc and make it write listed so to make a clan battle you have to message one of the owners or developers and tell them what people can be whitelisted and then they'll tell you when the battle is gonna happen but the bad thing is you can't change the players you want after you have set it

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem with having Clan Battles on normal servers is that (assuming) two clans decided to have an 8 Vs. 8, it would be hard to actually manage to fit every single player in AND make sure that they don't get kicked - they would practically be forced to buy donor for such an event. Of course, this does benefit Chad and the community in general, seeing as it accumulates more $, but these servers are Free To Play; I don't feel like extra money should be input just to participate in clan battles.

A while ago, #Phoenix had a clan battle with the old #Pegasus which (originally) consisted of 3 rounds. We played the first round on normal servers; it was literally impossible to get every single player on the server, even in the higher numbered au servers (au35-au39). We were forced to play AS servers which, in my personal opinion, was less than enjoyable.

I do feel like something like this should be implemented but it would have to be thought about thoroughly and efficiently and just generally be more organised; there are, as a number of players above have stated, a numerous amount of questions that need to be answered for this to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci