• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Alpha, I'm quitting the clan. Being in a really competitive high school takes a lot of time out of my day and since I've been pretty much dead/inactive there is no point of me being here + you can add one more spot on the roster I've been hogging this whole time xD. Anyways Bye, really nice people. Hope for the best for this clan!

P.S. : This doesn't mean I'm quitting :)

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Alpha, I'm quitting the clan. Being in a really competitive high school takes a lot of time out of my day and since I've been pretty much dead/inactive there is no point of me being here + you can add one more spot on the roster I've been hogging this whole time xD. Anyways Bye, really nice people. Hope for the best for this clan!

P.S. : This doesn't mean I'm quitting :)
I understand that completely.

Chrome has a policy that you can go on leave as long as you want, for a valid reason. Do you want to be removed from the clan entirely or moved to AFK.

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:kenechi798
Wins? (250/250+):?
Age?:12
Do you have Skype and TS?:yes
Skype Username (You can PM me it):kenechi798
Does your Mic work?:yes but is bad
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan?:not yet
PvP and MCSG Strengths:my bow and fishing rod
PvP and MCSG Weaknesses:bow dodging
How much time will you dedicate to our clan?:30-1hr a day
Do you agree with the rules of this clan?:yes

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand that completely.

Chrome has a policy that you can go on leave as long as you want, for a valid reason. Do you want to be removed from the clan entirely or moved to AFK.
For now I'll be removed but i might reapply one day.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving the clan. I don't do anything with the clan and I'm inactive. I guess my roadtrip starts somewhere else. Sorry everyone who I put behind, you will be remembered and I love every single one of you.

A

Asanity

As founder of Aviate, I would like to confront your clan to a clan battle. We can discuss rules and whatnot on Skype and find a time that is right for you guys. This clan battle will consist of a 8v8 and we can discuss furthermore in detail. If you're willing to accept this offer, please add me on Skype - misterkyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci